Could anyone please let me know if this tee is real?
Everything seems good, but I have doubts about the font
Want to buy, but still not sure about authenticity
Search found 5 matches
- Sat Sep 05, 2026 6:36 am
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: Crystal castles tee
- Replies: 0
- Views: 112
- Sat Aug 15, 2026 7:30 am
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: Crystal castles tee legit check
- Replies: 2
- Views: 134
Re: Crystal castles tee legit check
Unfortunately I guess someone already bought it cause I can’t find the listing anymoreLucasxavier wrote: ↑Fri Aug 14, 2026 6:57 am Do you have more detail ?
Zoom Details print or someting else
- Wed Aug 12, 2026 5:17 pm
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: Crystal castles tee legit check
- Replies: 2
- Views: 134
Crystal castles tee legit check
Found this on Russian marketplace for 200$
Does anyone knows if it is real?
Looks like a bootleg to me, but maybe I’m mistaken.
I’ll be Thankful for anyone’s help
Does anyone knows if it is real?
Looks like a bootleg to me, but maybe I’m mistaken.
I’ll be Thankful for anyone’s help
- Fri Aug 07, 2026 8:12 am
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: Crystal castles tee legit check
- Replies: 2
- Views: 147
Re: Crystal castles tee legit check
Thanks! Appreciate it
- Thu Aug 06, 2026 8:52 am
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: Crystal castles tee legit check
- Replies: 2
- Views: 147
Crystal castles tee legit check
yo anyone tell me please if this tee is real, cause I bought it on Chinese marketplace as a legit one for 850 usd, but now I have doubts bout the tag. I’ll be really grateful for anyone’s help
