Found this on Russian marketplace for 200$
Does anyone knows if it is real?
Looks like a bootleg to me, but maybe I’m mistaken.
I’ll be Thankful for anyone’s help
SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
-
Lucasxavier
- Posts: 1087
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2025 11:24 pm
Re: Crystal castles tee legit check
Do you have more detail ?
Zoom Details print or someting else
Zoom Details print or someting else
Lucas
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
Re: Crystal castles tee legit check
Unfortunately I guess someone already bought it cause I can’t find the listing anymoreLucasxavier wrote: ↑Fri Aug 14, 2026 6:57 am Do you have more detail ?
Zoom Details print or someting else
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2 Replies
- 143 Views
-
Last post by unmxxn
-
- 2 Replies
- 160 Views
-
Last post by sonicxvintage
-
- 0 Replies
- 112 Views
-
Last post by unmxxn
-
- 14 Replies
- 1765 Views
-
Last post by Daesonend
-
- 2 Replies
- 1966 Views
-
Last post by sonicxvintage
