Search found 2 matches

by vault0423
Thu Sep 24, 2026 3:47 pm
Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
Topic: Legit Check The Smashing Pumpkins Altitude T Shirt
Replies: 3
Views: 205

Re: Legit Check The Smashing Pumpkins Altitude T Shirt

Measurements are 22x28 and he also said this shirt is so thin. Which in terms of it being an 80s blank makes sense. But I been searching the internet for this shirt with that tag, I haven’t found one yet sadly.
by vault0423
Wed Sep 23, 2026 11:14 pm
Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
Topic: Legit Check The Smashing Pumpkins Altitude T Shirt
Replies: 3
Views: 205

Legit Check The Smashing Pumpkins Altitude T Shirt

I’m looking at this The Smashing Pumpkins shirt but having slight suspicions as it is super thin, and has a late 80s screen stars tag by the looks of it. Does anyone know if they printed some of these runs of shirts? Or is it possibly an old blank with modern print to cash in?