Search found 2 matches

by fabrixnet
Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:04 am
Forum: Appraisals / Price Checks
Topic: Warren G – G Funk World Tour 95 – Original concert T-shirt – Price Check
Replies: 0
Views: 10

Warren G – G Funk World Tour 95 – Original concert T-shirt – Price Check

Hi,
I would appreciate some help identifying and valuing this vintage Warren G “G Funk World Tour 95” T-shirt.
I personally purchased this shirt at the Warren G concert at the Palladium in Vicenza, Italy, on April 5, 1995, and I have owned it ever since.
I remember attending the concert with friends ...
by fabrixnet
Wed Sep 30, 2026 6:16 am
Forum: Appraisals / Price Checks
Topic: Japan David Sylvian vintage T-shirt – early 1980s – Sportswear Made in Britain
Replies: 0
Views: 8

Japan David Sylvian vintage T-shirt – early 1980s – Sportswear Made in Britain

Hi,
I would appreciate some help identifying and valuing this vintage Japan T-shirt.
I personally purchased this T-shirt in London in the early 1980s and have owned it ever since. It has remained in my personal collection for more than 40 years.
The original neck tag reads Sportswear – Size XL ...