Hi,
I would appreciate some help identifying and valuing this vintage Warren G “G Funk World Tour 95” T-shirt.
I personally purchased this shirt at the Warren G concert at the Palladium in Vicenza, Italy, on April 5, 1995, and I have owned it ever since.
I remember attending the concert with friends. Warren G wasn't really the type of music I listened to at the time — I was mainly into new wave and later house music — which is probably why I hardly ever wore the shirt. It has remained in my personal collection for more than 30 years.
The front features the “Regulate... G Funk Era” artwork and is marked:
©1994 Great Entertainment Merchandise, Inc.
The back features a large “Warren G – G Funk World Tour 95” print with the tour countries, including Italy.
One sleeve is also printed with:
The Twinz / 5 Footas / Dove Shack / DJ Rectangle / G. Funk Era Band
Original neck tag: 100% Cotton – XL/Large
Measurements taken flat:
Pit to pit: approx. 60 cm / 23.6 in
Length: approx. 79–80 cm / 31–31.5 in
The shirt is in excellent vintage condition. I don't remember actually wearing it, or if I did, it was very little. The fabric, collar and prints are all very well preserved, with strong colours.
I would be very interested to know if anyone is familiar with this exact G Funk World Tour 95 shirt, how rare it is, and whether there are any known sales of this particular version.
I would also appreciate an approximate current market value considering its condition and documented personal provenance.
Thank you very much for any information.
SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
