Search found 2 matches

by Kazlap
Thu Oct 08, 2026 12:39 pm
Forum: Advice for Sellers
Topic: 90s lynyrd skynyrd concert shirt that I can't find one like online
Replies: 2
Views: 31

Re: 90s lynyrd skynyrd concert shirt that I can't find one like online

The ones I am seeing say devil in the bottle in a big font on the bottom. The backs are the same. I will add a pic
by Kazlap
Thu Oct 08, 2026 12:04 pm
Forum: Advice for Sellers
Topic: 90s lynyrd skynyrd concert shirt that I can't find one like online
Replies: 2
Views: 31

90s lynyrd skynyrd concert shirt that I can't find one like online

Hello, I am trying to find out information on a concert shirt I bought at a concert in 1995. I have found many on ebay that are very similar but this one the bottom front has different print. If anyone knows about this shirt I am trying to get a value of it. Thank you