Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
dxavoz

Re: Legit Check on this Exorcist ‘Your Mother Sucks C*cks In Hell!’ tee

Post by dxavoz »

sorry i forgot to answer this but no, the shirt has no licensing or year whatsoever. but neither do the other ones, regardless of tag or variations.

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Yeah man I agree.

I think it may have always been a bootleg? I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around a movie company in the 90s putting out a shirt with that on it.

I can't find any record of them on WorthPoint, maybe they don't index it because of the back.
Jimmy J

dxavoz

Post by dxavoz »

it might not be official or confirmed history, but i think we’re on the right track.

everything about the shirt looks correct, only thing that’s odd is the tag, but that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s fake. could just be a gildan variant that is not very common with the shirt. maybe the last batches were printed on gildans instead of the euro FOTL? or maybe it’s the US version of the european boot from the same era? at this point anything is possible!

regardless , i’m almost certain that the euro FOTL and these gildans were printed around the same time (2000’s) , and the originals were printed on screen stars FOTL and JT’s (1990’s). meaning there’s 2 eras of this bootleg!

this gildan one, although legit, the least common one of the variations.