SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!

www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.

www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Post Reply
LittleGuido
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2026 4:07 pm

Nirvana Sliver T Shirt Giant Single Stitch 90's Grunge

Post by LittleGuido »

I can't say for sure the exact age of the t-shirt, but what I can say is it appears to have the correct Giant label for 1993, and although hard to make out in the image, I've done my best to show it clearly has printed '©1993 UNDER LICENCE TO GIANT' under the front print to the right. I thought it needed to have reference of 'Nirvana' in the copyright, but when checking a postcard I bought in 1994 it has the same format and clearly states '©1994 UNDER LICENCE TO GIANT' on the reverse
Attachments
Nirvana Sliver T Shirt Giant Single Stitch 90's Grunge
Nirvana Sliver T Shirt Giant Single Stitch 90's Grunge
Nirvana Sliver T Shirt Giant Single Stitch 90's Grunge
Nirvana Sliver T Shirt Giant Single Stitch 90's Grunge
Nirvana Sliver T Shirt Giant Single Stitch 90's Grunge
Nirvana Sliver T Shirt Giant Single Stitch 90's Grunge
Nirvana Sliver T Shirt Giant Single Stitch 90's Grunge
Nirvana Sliver T Shirt Giant Single Stitch 90's Grunge

Lucasxavier
Posts: 1081
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2025 11:24 pm

Re: Nirvana Sliver T Shirt Giant Single Stitch 90's Grunge

Post by Lucasxavier »

It’s Fake, thailand made
Lucas

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post