SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
-
LittleGuido
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2026 4:07 pm
Nirvana Sliver T Shirt Giant Single Stitch 90's Grunge
I can't say for sure the exact age of the t-shirt, but what I can say is it appears to have the correct Giant label for 1993, and although hard to make out in the image, I've done my best to show it clearly has printed '©1993 UNDER LICENCE TO GIANT' under the front print to the right. I thought it needed to have reference of 'Nirvana' in the copyright, but when checking a postcard I bought in 1994 it has the same format and clearly states '©1994 UNDER LICENCE TO GIANT' on the reverse
-
Lucasxavier
- Posts: 1081
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2025 11:24 pm
Re: Nirvana Sliver T Shirt Giant Single Stitch 90's Grunge
It’s Fake, thailand made
Lucas
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 3363 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 1 Replies
- 1851 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 5 Replies
- 678 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
-
- 2 Replies
- 195 Views
-
Last post by hipster07
-
- 5 Replies
- 2968 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
