SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
-
arathh_vtg
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2024 9:12 pm
Vintage Dir En Grey Tee (The Roxx Tag) Single Stitch All Around
Need help getting some history and a value check on this Dir En Grey shirt I picked up recently. I kind of have an idea on The Roxx tag (vintage bootleg), but I'd love to know what era/album this tee is from and what it's roughly worth. It is single stitch all around. Thanks.
Re: Vintage Dir En Grey Tee (The Roxx Tag) Single Stitch All Around
Minimal value, the roxx is still around, and betting this t-shirt isn't vintage yet.
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 2093 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 5 Replies
- 5050 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 2 Replies
- 16605 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 5 Replies
- 681 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
-
- 2 Replies
- 100 Views
-
Last post by vtg.dg
