SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!

www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.

www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Post Reply
arathh_vtg
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2024 9:12 pm

Vintage Dir En Grey Tee (The Roxx Tag) Single Stitch All Around

Post by arathh_vtg »

Need help getting some history and a value check on this Dir En Grey shirt I picked up recently. I kind of have an idea on The Roxx tag (vintage bootleg), but I'd love to know what era/album this tee is from and what it's roughly worth. It is single stitch all around. Thanks.
Attachments
Vintage Dir En Grey Tee (The Roxx Tag) Single Stitch All Around
Vintage Dir En Grey Tee (The Roxx Tag) Single Stitch All Around
Vintage Dir En Grey Tee (The Roxx Tag) Single Stitch All Around
Vintage Dir En Grey Tee (The Roxx Tag) Single Stitch All Around
Vintage Dir En Grey Tee (The Roxx Tag) Single Stitch All Around
Vintage Dir En Grey Tee (The Roxx Tag) Single Stitch All Around

jimmyj
Site Admin
Posts: 7177
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Re: Vintage Dir En Grey Tee (The Roxx Tag) Single Stitch All Around

Post by jimmyj »

Minimal value, the roxx is still around, and betting this t-shirt isn't vintage yet.
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post