SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!

www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.

www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Post Reply
[email protected]
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2026 7:52 pm

Golden Smog

Post by [email protected] »

Any idea on the value of Golden Smog vintage tee. Never worn
Attachments
Golden Smog
Golden Smog
Golden Smog
Golden Smog

jimmyj
Site Admin
Posts: 7163
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Re: Golden Smog

Post by jimmyj »

I found another down by shirt, in white that sold for $150 earlier in the year, put this in the same area, although I don't know if it's particularly rare, or anything about these tees.
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post