SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
-
[email protected]
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2026 7:52 pm
Re: Golden Smog
I found another down by shirt, in white that sold for $150 earlier in the year, put this in the same area, although I don't know if it's particularly rare, or anything about these tees.
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2 Replies
- 3886 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 0 Replies
- 5171 Views
-
Last post by krishavluciyan
-
- 5 Replies
- 12842 Views
-
Last post by BryanK33
