Howdy! I posted about this tee in the authentication forum a few months ago and now that I have an IG up and running was hoping this could be in the next round of grails. I scored this off Ebay using my dads account back in 2003. Thanks!
@hifi369
T-Shirts submitted below will be considered for future editions of "Grails Gone Wild" on our Instagram account. Please include which IG account you'd like credited, or we'll default to your defunkd username. Thank you.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 3 Replies
- 221 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 2 Replies
- 3067 Views
-
Last post by Toyolife99
-
- 1 Replies
- 381 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
-
- 2 Replies
- 2736 Views
-
Last post by Staydemz
-
- 1 Replies
- 6723 Views
-
Last post by FiftyFiftyMan
