Need your expertise on this one.
Measurement 23.5 x 27 XL hanes on tag
The one I only see is the anvil tag and the copyright is more clear on the anvil. Also, the MCA homes video is green on the other variant. Thank you.
SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
-
barbo12311
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2024 7:06 pm
Re: LC 1988 The land before time sweatshirt
I found 3 different ones on an Anvil, all have the same color Amblin logo as yours - can you post a photo of the green one?
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
-
barbo12311
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2024 7:06 pm
Re: LC 1988 The land before time sweatshirt
This one. My bad jimmy it's like blue green color on the MCA video, and I found the White MCA on a shirt variant. Don't know what's the tag on that one.
Is mine legit?
Is mine legit?
Re: LC 1988 The land before time sweatshirt
You're okay here!
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 1779 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 1 Replies
- 6367 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 4 Replies
- 2677 Views
-
Last post by Boynokia
-
- 2 Replies
- 5410 Views
-
Last post by cottonsalvage
-
- 2 Replies
- 4843 Views
-
Last post by CRAZYBUBBA
