SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!

www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.

www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
Post Reply
barbo12311
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2024 7:06 pm

LC 1988 The land before time sweatshirt

Post by barbo12311 »

Need your expertise on this one.
Measurement 23.5 x 27 XL hanes on tag
The one I only see is the anvil tag and the copyright is more clear on the anvil. Also, the MCA homes video is green on the other variant. Thank you.
Attachments
LC 1988 The land before time sweatshirt
LC 1988 The land before time sweatshirt
LC 1988 The land before time sweatshirt
LC 1988 The land before time sweatshirt
LC 1988 The land before time sweatshirt
LC 1988 The land before time sweatshirt
LC 1988 The land before time sweatshirt

jimmyj
Site Admin
Posts: 7177
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Re: LC 1988 The land before time sweatshirt

Post by jimmyj »

I found 3 different ones on an Anvil, all have the same color Amblin logo as yours - can you post a photo of the green one?
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

barbo12311
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2024 7:06 pm

Re: LC 1988 The land before time sweatshirt

Post by barbo12311 »

This one. My bad jimmy it's like blue green color on the MCA video, and I found the White MCA on a shirt variant. Don't know what's the tag on that one.
Is mine legit?
Attachments
LC 1988 The land before time sweatshirt
LC 1988 The land before time sweatshirt
LC 1988 The land before time sweatshirt

jimmyj
Site Admin
Posts: 7177
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Re: LC 1988 The land before time sweatshirt

Post by jimmyj »

You're okay here!
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post