Hello,
I would love to have some help with this, please. The tag seems legit from what I can tell; however, I cannot find this T-shirt anywhere online to confirm its authenticity.
The pit-to-pit measurement is 23"
The length is 26.5"
Thank you,
Ashley
SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Re: LC Sesame Street Elmo T-shirt
I don't think you have anything to worry about here.
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 5 Replies
- 291 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 0 Replies
- 14478 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 2 Replies
- 324 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
-
- 2 Replies
- 561 Views
-
Last post by selfobsessed&sexxee
-
- 1 Replies
- 92 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
