SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!

www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.

www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
Post Reply
arsexton
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2026 12:12 pm

LC Sesame Street Elmo T-shirt

Post by arsexton »

Hello,

I would love to have some help with this, please. The tag seems legit from what I can tell; however, I cannot find this T-shirt anywhere online to confirm its authenticity.

The pit-to-pit measurement is 23"
The length is 26.5"

Thank you,

Ashley
Attachments
LC Sesame Street Elmo T-shirt
LC Sesame Street Elmo T-shirt
LC Sesame Street Elmo T-shirt
LC Sesame Street Elmo T-shirt
LC Sesame Street Elmo T-shirt
LC Sesame Street Elmo T-shirt
LC Sesame Street Elmo T-shirt

jimmyj
Site Admin
Posts: 7177
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Re: LC Sesame Street Elmo T-shirt

Post by jimmyj »

I don't think you have anything to worry about here.
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post