SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!

www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.

www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
Post Reply
aaron_thc
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2026 7:21 pm

Please help to legit check this Radiohead Pablo honey vintage shirt

Post by aaron_thc »

I am not sure this giant tag is legit or not. Any info would be great thanks!
23 x 28
Attachments
Please help to legit check this Radiohead Pablo honey vintage shirt
Please help to legit check this Radiohead Pablo honey vintage shirt
Please help to legit check this Radiohead Pablo honey vintage shirt
Please help to legit check this Radiohead Pablo honey vintage shirt
Please help to legit check this Radiohead Pablo honey vintage shirt

jimmyj
Site Admin
Posts: 7163
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Re: Please help to legit check this Radiohead Pablo honey vintage shirt

Post by jimmyj »

aaron_thc wrote: ↑Fri Sep 25, 2026 7:26 pm I am not sure this giant tag is legit or not. Any info would be great thanks!
23 x 28
It is a modern counterfeit :(
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post