I am not sure this giant tag is legit or not. Any info would be great thanks!
23 x 28
SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Re: Please help to legit check this Radiohead Pablo honey vintage shirt
It is a modern counterfeit
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 933 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
-
- 1 Replies
- 377 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
-
- 2 Replies
- 74 Views
-
Last post by adapang0000
-
- 1 Replies
- 6710 Views
-
Last post by FiftyFiftyMan
-
- 2 Replies
- 2731 Views
-
Last post by Staydemz
