SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!

www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.

www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
Post Reply
rolling_stoned
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:59 pm

Alice in Chains Dirt Promo Tee Sleeve Hits

Post by rolling_stoned »

Hey everyone, looking to get an Alice in Chains Dirt tee legit checked. Not much details apart from these two photos. Seem to be printed on a FOTL blank.
Alice in Chains Dirt Promo Tee Sleeve Hits
Alice in Chains Dirt Promo Tee Sleeve Hits

jimmyj
Site Admin
Posts: 7177
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Re: Alice in Chains Dirt Promo Tee Sleeve Hits

Post by jimmyj »

From what I can see it's fine. FOTL is correct, and I don't think I've seen a fake with the arm printing.
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post