Hey everyone, looking to get an Alice in Chains Dirt tee legit checked. Not much details apart from these two photos. Seem to be printed on a FOTL blank.
SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
-
rolling_stoned
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:59 pm
Re: Alice in Chains Dirt Promo Tee Sleeve Hits
From what I can see it's fine. FOTL is correct, and I don't think I've seen a fake with the arm printing.
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 6 Replies
- 4400 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 2 Replies
- 1057 Views
-
Last post by shin7777
-
- 2 Replies
- 351 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
-
- 1 Replies
- 94 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 2 Replies
- 6108 Views
-
Last post by GoatSniffer
