SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!

www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.

www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
Post Reply
Djadi
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2026 2:27 pm

Soundgarden tee legit check

Post by Djadi »

Hi everyone, I have this tee in my collection and I’d like to know if it’s an original or a copy.
Measurements in inches are:
Pit to pit approx. 21inches
Length approx. 28inches

Let me know if you need anything else.
Thanks
Attachments
Soundgarden tee legit check
Soundgarden tee legit check
Soundgarden tee legit check
Soundgarden tee legit check
Soundgarden tee legit check

jimmyj
Site Admin
Posts: 7177
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Re: Soundgarden tee legit check

Post by jimmyj »

This is a modern counterfeit.
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

Lucasxavier
Posts: 1087
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2025 11:24 pm

Re: Soundgarden tee legit check

Post by Lucasxavier »

Fake, Thailand product
Lucas

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post