Hi everyone, I have this tee in my collection and I’d like to know if it’s an original or a copy.
Measurements in inches are:
Pit to pit approx. 21inches
Length approx. 28inches
Let me know if you need anything else.
Thanks
SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Re: Soundgarden tee legit check
This is a modern counterfeit.
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
-
Lucasxavier
- Posts: 1087
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2025 11:24 pm
Re: Soundgarden tee legit check
Fake, Thailand product
Lucas
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 600 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 1 Replies
- 1483 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 1 Replies
- 634 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
-
- 1 Replies
- 2158 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 6 Replies
- 3570 Views
-
Last post by tomdion
