Looking to start my collection of The Stone Roses 'Singles' and lemon t-shirts from the original run in 1989 on correct Screen Stars tags. No 90's or 2000's reprints. Good condition with no major holes or complete fading. Open to buying multiple at a time.
Need:
- She Bangs the Drums
- Waterfall
- Standing Here
- Elephant Stone
- Fools Gold
- Made of Stone (#1)
- I Wanna Be Adored*
- Lemon
*Not sure if printed as original promo
Re: ISO: The Stone Roses 1989 Screen Stars 'Singles' T-Shirts
Love a good niche within a niche collection, I'll keep my eyes peeled.crazyeddy wrote: ↑Fri Jul 24, 2026 2:11 pm Looking to start my collection of The Stone Roses 'Singles' and lemon t-shirts from the original run in 1989 on correct Screen Stars tags. No 90's or 2000's reprints. Good condition with no major holes or complete fading. Open to buying multiple at a time.
Need:
- She Bangs the Drums
- Waterfall
- Standing Here
- Elephant Stone
- Fools Gold
- Made of Stone (#1)
- I Wanna Be Adored*
- Lemon
*Not sure if printed as original promo
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
Re: ISO: The Stone Roses 1989 Screen Stars 'Singles' T-Shirts
Thank you Jimmy! I'll owe you one if you can spot any.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 0 Replies
- 75 Views
-
Last post by crazyeddy
-
- 4 Replies
- 3146 Views
-
Last post by Langy
-
- 2 Replies
- 135 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
-
- 0 Replies
- 5137 Views
-
Last post by glayman
-
- 1 Replies
- 183 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
