Hello,
I am kindly asking for your opinion about this t-shirt. Unfortunatelly I don’t have the dimensions or other pictures. Thank you!
SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Re: Metallica Sar But True - European Generic
This looks okay to me, not sure if I've ever seen silver print on a counterfeit tee - anyone else?
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
-
Lucasxavier
- Posts: 1087
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2025 11:24 pm
Re: Metallica Sar But True - European Generic
It’s legit.
Lucas
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 508 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 2 Replies
- 1890 Views
-
Last post by Basicvint
-
- 1 Replies
- 54 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
-
- 4 Replies
- 4659 Views
-
Last post by Horgh
-
- 1 Replies
- 2533 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
