SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!

www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.

www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
Post Reply
Doniefr2026
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2026 6:11 am

Tool giant tag

Post by Doniefr2026 »

Hi a little doubt about this shirt. I saw the same one sold on ebay sold in August. But I prefer to confirm. Thank you
Attachments
Tool giant tag
Tool giant tag
Tool giant tag
Tool giant tag
Tool giant tag
Tool giant tag
Tool giant tag
Tool giant tag
Tool giant tag
Tool giant tag

Lucasxavier
Posts: 1087
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2025 11:24 pm

Re: Tool giant tag

Post by Lucasxavier »

Legit.
Lucas

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post