Looking for an authentication opinion on this Metallica Ride The Lightning shirt.
Metallica branded tag reads ©1991 Metallica Under License to Brockum, RN 69761 / CA12280.
Graphic copyright reads ©1994 Metallica Under License to Giant.
Tagged XL, Made in USA. Measures 19” pit-to-pit x 25.5” length.
My concern is the combination of the 1991 Brockum-licensed Metallica tag with the 1994 Giant-licensed graphic. I’d specifically like to determine whether this is a legitimate period configuration or a later reproduction.
Any help authenticating the tag, print and construction would be greatly appreciated.
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
-
tuckerwhitmore93
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2026 2:15 pm
Re: 1994 Metallica Ride The Lightning — Brockum/Giant legit check
Thai Counterfeit.
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 3 Replies
- 4470 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 1 Replies
- 1224 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 1 Replies
- 137 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
-
- 0 Replies
- 4826 Views
-
Last post by camis_wapas
-
- 2 Replies
- 1042 Views
-
Last post by StepHype
