SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!

www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.

www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
Post Reply
obbiemp
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2026 9:11 am

1993 Biohazard "Urban Discipline" long-sleeve

Post by obbiemp »

Could you help me check and authenticate this tee?
But the tag has been cut.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! 🙏🏼
Attachments
1993 Biohazard "Urban Discipline" long-sleeve
1993 Biohazard "Urban Discipline" long-sleeve
1993 Biohazard "Urban Discipline" long-sleeve
1993 Biohazard "Urban Discipline" long-sleeve
1993 Biohazard "Urban Discipline" long-sleeve
1993 Biohazard "Urban Discipline" long-sleeve
1993 Biohazard "Urban Discipline" long-sleeve

jimmyj
Site Admin
Posts: 7177
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Re: 1993 Biohazard "Urban Discipline" long-sleeve

Post by jimmyj »

Looks fine to me, I don't know if Biohazard has been a target as of yet.
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

obbiemp
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2026 9:11 am

Re: 1993 Biohazard "Urban Discipline" long-sleeve

Post by obbiemp »

jimmyj wrote: ↑Sun Sep 06, 2026 11:46 am Looks fine to me, I don't know if Biohazard has been a target as of yet.
Thanks for the response, sir! Just wanted to send some better-quality pictures and ask for your help checking this one again.

I noticed that the print quality doesn't look quite as good compared to some other listings I've found. I'm not sure if that's normal for this particular piece or something I should be concerned about.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again! 🙏🏼
Attachments
1993 Biohazard "Urban Discipline" long-sleeve
1993 Biohazard "Urban Discipline" long-sleeve
1993 Biohazard "Urban Discipline" long-sleeve
1993 Biohazard "Urban Discipline" long-sleeve
1993 Biohazard "Urban Discipline" long-sleeve
1993 Biohazard "Urban Discipline" long-sleeve
1993 Biohazard "Urban Discipline" long-sleeve
1993 Biohazard "Urban Discipline" long-sleeve
1993 Biohazard "Urban Discipline" long-sleeve
1993 Biohazard "Urban Discipline" long-sleeve
1993 Biohazard "Urban Discipline" long-sleeve

Lucasxavier
Posts: 1087
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2025 11:24 pm

Re: 1993 Biohazard "Urban Discipline" long-sleeve

Post by Lucasxavier »

So Sorry its FAKE. Thailand made
Lucas

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)

obbiemp
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2026 9:11 am

Re: 1993 Biohazard "Urban Discipline" long-sleeve

Post by obbiemp »

Lucasxavier wrote: ↑Wed Sep 09, 2026 11:58 am So Sorry its FAKE. Thailand made
Thanks, sir! I noticed that the print quality feels a little off to me. Also, the single-stitch hem looks familiar to what I've seen on Thailand-made tees.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post