SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!

www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.

www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Post Reply
vtg.dg
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2026 12:54 am

Iron maiden Best of the Beast

Post by vtg.dg »

:D Appraisal on this?
Attachments
Iron maiden Best of the Beast
Iron maiden Best of the Beast
Iron maiden Best of the Beast
Iron maiden Best of the Beast
Iron maiden Best of the Beast

jimmyj
Site Admin
Posts: 7177
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Re: Iron maiden Best of the Beast

Post by jimmyj »

Rock Eagle is a modern Thai bootleg operation supreme. Not much value, at least not until they become vintage.
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

vtg.dg
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2026 12:54 am

Re: Iron maiden Best of the Beast

Post by vtg.dg »

it is vintage bootleg🄹 what do you think is the value?

jimmyj
Site Admin
Posts: 7177
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Re: Iron maiden Best of the Beast

Post by jimmyj »

product of the 2000s+ I believe...maybe $30? Might even still be for sale on their website
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post