SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Re: Vintage Jnco Dragons
In better condition might fetch over $150...but this...$50?
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2 Replies
- 7705 Views
-
Last post by Rags.503
-
- 3 Replies
- 8115 Views
-
Last post by FiftyFiftyMan
-
- 0 Replies
- 2659 Views
-
Last post by Wem
-
- 8 Replies
- 16648 Views
-
Last post by RastaRock
-
- 1 Replies
- 51796 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
