SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
-
filipsaint
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2025 7:22 pm
T-shirt Spice Girls 90s Screen Stars L
Hi everyone, I own a size L Spice Girls Screen Stars T-shirt that has never been worn and is therefore in mint condition. I was wondering if anyone could give me an idea of how much it might be worth. Thanks so much!
Re: T-shirt Spice Girls 90s Screen Stars L
One recently sold on Etsy for just over $100 - but the tag / neckline stitch seems odd on yours, and the print on yours pales in comparison.
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2 Replies
- 5526 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 2 Replies
- 489 Views
-
Last post by gerardawg
-
- 4 Replies
- 1580 Views
-
Last post by glittersailor
-
- 3 Replies
- 970 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 3 Replies
- 6103 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
