Vintage Medium (fits like a modern Small).
Measurements:
18.1 in pit to pit,
23.2 in length,
17.3 in shoulders,
6.3 in sleeves.
Features a side seam and single-stitch finishes on all seams, characteristic of vintage manufacturing.
Crafted from a cotton that has become thin over time, this t-shirt shows no visible defects or yellowing.
SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
-
TheHalfCentury
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2026 7:15 am
- Location: France
Re: Billy Bragg - Life's a Riot with Spy vs Spy 1983 Tee-Shirt
I can't find a match, but given it's an 80s M, it's a modern S, probably in the $100 range.
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 249 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 1 Replies
- 574 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
-
- 2 Replies
- 5598 Views
-
Last post by oscar
-
- 1 Replies
- 252 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
-
- 3 Replies
- 2421 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
