I haven’t been able to find another example online. Any idea on the current market value or if anyone has seen this tee before?
Thanks!
SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Re: Keith Haring mt.Bandai Eruption Museum tee
Great one, couldn't find one either. Maybe $100-200, not sure of the size though - and it has condition issues.
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
Re: Keith Haring mt.Bandai Eruption Museum tee
Looks like a modern M - so yeah $100+
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2 Replies
- 6420 Views
-
Last post by rewindtees
-
- 3 Replies
- 578 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 2 Replies
- 1073 Views
-
Last post by BQ.vintage
-
- 3 Replies
- 2935 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 1 Replies
- 2134 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
