SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Vintage smashing pumpkins shirt
Hey, just wondering if I could get an authentication on this shirt. Thanks
Re: Vintage smashing pumpkins shirt
Looks okay, what's the pit to pit in inches?
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
Re: Vintage smashing pumpkins shirt
sorry for the late response, measurements are 22x28.5. cheers
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 691 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
-
- 3 Replies
- 1233 Views
-
Last post by youngjin2025
-
- 1 Replies
- 95 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
-
- 1 Replies
- 1509 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 0 Replies
- 1454 Views
-
Last post by gezheng
