SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!

www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.

www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
Post Reply
mvp_bassvtg
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2026 2:10 pm

Blur Tee form Mile End Stadium show - 1995

Post by mvp_bassvtg »

Hello everyone!

I have a fun Blur tee which I am looking to authenticate as a parking lot bootleg from this show in 1995. It's on a mid-90’s Screen Stars blank, the graphics are fairly flat and also grainy, normally a sign of 90's bootlegs. Single-stitched as well. With all of these graphics lumped into the 1 tee, I am 99% sure this was not sold as official merchandise from the show so, if there is anyone who can confirm if this is highly likely a 1995 bootleg, that would be amazing.

I am new here and look forward to being part of this community as I grow my collection!!
Attachments
Blur Tee form Mile End Stadium show - 1995
Blur Tee form Mile End Stadium show - 1995
Blur Tee form Mile End Stadium show - 1995
Blur Tee form Mile End Stadium show - 1995
Blur Tee form Mile End Stadium show - 1995
Blur Tee form Mile End Stadium show - 1995

jimmyj
Site Admin
Posts: 7163
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Re: Blur Tee form Mile End Stadium show - 1995

Post by jimmyj »

Tag looks like a modern counterfeit.
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

Lucasxavier
Posts: 1075
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2025 11:24 pm

Re: Blur Tee form Mile End Stadium show - 1995

Post by Lucasxavier »

Its fake product / new product/ modern bootleg from thailand
Lucas

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post