SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Biggie & Tupac 97 Memorial shirt
Hey all, cleaning up a bunch of boxes from my childhood and apparently I still have all my shirts and was wondering if any idea on the current market value or if anyone has seen this tee before? I am not a T-shirt collector but was told that people like these 90s hip-hop shirts. Just curious how careful to be when wearing this out and about
thanks
Re: Biggie & Tupac 97 Memorial shirt
Great stash! Is it just these two? We can help you sell them - although rap tees have come down quite a bit in the last two years - still lots of value though -Kimota!!! wrote: ↑Sun Sep 13, 2026 3:50 pm Hey all, cleaning up a bunch of boxes from my childhood and apparently I still have all my shirts and was wondering if any idea on the current market value or if anyone has seen this tee before? I am not a T-shirt collector but was told that people like these 90s hip-hop shirts. Just curious how careful to be when wearing this out and aboutthanks
Are they unwashed though? Like deadstock?
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
Re: Biggie & Tupac 97 Memorial shirt
This is the same shirt, front and back. It is washed but no cracking and still pretty vibrant.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 4999 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 2 Replies
- 999 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
-
- 3 Replies
- 2280 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 1 Replies
- 1049 Views
-
Last post by Staydemz
-
- 2 Replies
- 592 Views
-
Last post by Psworld95
