SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!

www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.

www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
Post Reply
MTZ_Feli7
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2026 2:01 am

Michael Jackson History Shirt

Post by MTZ_Feli7 »

Hey all!
Never used this before but I was interested in buying this shirt on eBay and just wanted to see if this was legit? I appreciate all the help! Hopefully these pictures help.
Attachments
Michael Jackson History Shirt
Michael Jackson History Shirt
IMG_3767.jpeg (13.69 KiB) Viewed 409 times
Michael Jackson History Shirt
IMG_3768.jpeg (9.17 KiB) Viewed 409 times
Michael Jackson History Shirt
Michael Jackson History Shirt
Michael Jackson History Shirt
Michael Jackson History Shirt

jimmyj
Site Admin
Posts: 7177
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Re: Michael Jackson History Shirt

Post by jimmyj »

Are both copyright photos the same shirt?
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

MTZ_Feli7
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2026 2:01 am

Re: Michael Jackson History Shirt

Post by MTZ_Feli7 »

Yes both are the same shirt

jimmyj
Site Admin
Posts: 7177
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Re: Michael Jackson History Shirt

Post by jimmyj »

MTZ_Feli7 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 09, 2026 12:55 pm Yes both are the same shirt
I think you're fine here, anyone else?
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

Staydemz
Posts: 139
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2025 2:15 pm

Re: Michael Jackson History Shirt

Post by Staydemz »

Over all it’s good, its legitt

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post