Looking for help dating/authenticating this Nirvana/Kurt Cobain all-over-print shirt. I understand this artwork is an unofficial/bootleg design rather than licensed Nirvana merchandise. I’m specifically trying to determine whether this is an authentic period/vintage bootleg or a modern reproduction of the vintage bootleg.
Giant USA XL tag, single-stitch construction. Any opinions on the tag, blank, print and construction/era would be appreciated. Thanks!
SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
-
tuckerwhitmore93
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2026 2:15 pm
-
Lucasxavier
- Posts: 1087
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2025 11:24 pm
Re: Nirvana Giant USA AOP Period Bootleg – Age/Tag Check
It's Modern Bootleg From thailand
Lucas
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
-
tuckerwhitmore93
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2026 2:15 pm
Re: Nirvana Giant USA AOP Period Bootleg – Age/Tag Check
Hey, thanks for taking a look at the shirt! I really appreciate your input. Could you tell me what specifically identifies it as a modern Thailand counterfeit? Are there particular details with the tag, print, or construction that give it away? Also, do you have any examples of these Thailand reproductions I could compare it against? I'm trying to learn how to identify them properly and would really appreciate any additional information you can share. Thanks again!
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 5 Replies
- 2071 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 1 Replies
- 2062 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 2 Replies
- 121 Views
-
Last post by StepHype
-
- 1 Replies
- 110 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
-
- 1 Replies
- 1555 Views
-
Last post by Backdoorvintage
