We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
-
PresleyPayne06
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2026 11:44 pm
Brockum - Soundgarden Black Hole Sun
Trying to see if this is a bootleg or not. Any help is appreciated!
Re: Brockum - Soundgarden Black Hole Sun
Modern counterfeit.
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 4724 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 1 Replies
- 1554 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 1 Replies
- 189 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
-
- 0 Replies
- 95 Views
-
Last post by PresleyPayne06
-
- 1 Replies
- 156 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
