SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!

www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.

www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
Post Reply
gurkens
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2026 11:48 pm

Rage Against the Machine legit shirt?

Post by gurkens »

Hello!

I am new to this thread and would like some assistance in identifying if this Rage Against the Machine shirt is legit. Unfortunately, I only have these three images available. As for the dimensions, the seller states that it is: 24 x 30. Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Attachments
Rage Against the Machine legit shirt?
Rage Against the Machine legit shirt?
Rage Against the Machine legit shirt?

gurkens
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2026 11:48 pm

Re: Rage Against the Machine legit shirt?

Post by gurkens »

Hello! I’d like to follow up on this thread. Any insight would be greatly appreciated, thank you for your help!

Lucasxavier
Posts: 1087
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2025 11:24 pm

Re: Rage Against the Machine legit shirt?

Post by Lucasxavier »

I don't know if this is the original Giant tag or not, but the shirt is legit.
Lucas

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post