SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
-
solaplaylist
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2026 8:24 pm
LC Sade Love Deluxe Tour
Hey can I get a legit check on this please? Haven't seen one of these on a Fruit of the Loom tag
Re: LC Sade Love Deluxe Tour
Please add photos!solaplaylist wrote: ↑Sun Sep 27, 2026 8:27 pm Hey can I get a legit check on this please? Haven't seen one of these on a Fruit of the Loom tag
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
-
solaplaylist
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2026 8:24 pm
-
Lucasxavier
- Posts: 1075
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2025 11:24 pm
Re: LC Sade Love Deluxe Tour
Its new print on vintage tshit, the original one the graph is big, not small like that.
Lucas
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 1558 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 8 Replies
- 5610 Views
-
Last post by Kqnashi
-
- 1 Replies
- 250 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
-
- 1 Replies
- 135 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 2 Replies
- 202 Views
-
Last post by wb2012
