Hey all.
I picked up this morbid angel shirt and the tag is very odd. I've never seen the text stitched in this pattern, and the tag is sewn in kinda weird (single line of stitch). On the top of the tag, there seems to be like a plastic tape. Shirt and print seem era-accurate (slightly faded and slight cracking) but that doesn't really mean much. What are your thoughts?
Thanks!
SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
-
Lucasxavier
- Posts: 1075
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2025 11:24 pm
Re: Morbid Angel on GIANT (weird tag)
In my opinion, there is absolutely nothing amiss here; I have that 'giant' tag in another article.
Lucas
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
Re: Morbid Angel on GIANT (weird tag)
Lucas,
Thank you for your response. I have quite a few shirts printed on Giant, just none that seem to be from this era. Based on the print, I'm estimating that this is a early 00s tag, possibly late 90s?
Thank you for your response. I have quite a few shirts printed on Giant, just none that seem to be from this era. Based on the print, I'm estimating that this is a early 00s tag, possibly late 90s?
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 0 Replies
- 3395 Views
-
Last post by hyprv1980
-
- 1 Replies
- 217 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 1 Replies
- 66 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 0 Replies
- 1258 Views
-
Last post by MorganDvA2000
-
- 2 Replies
- 2362 Views
-
Last post by KevinDemuynck
