SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!

www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.

www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
Post Reply
obbiemp
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2026 9:11 am

Napalm Death Mass Appeal Madness Tee TCI Tag

Post by obbiemp »

Haven’t seen this tag before, so I need some help identifying and authenticating this item.

I’d also appreciate some help estimating the era of this tee. Do you think it’s from the late ’90s, 2000s, or maybe even the 2010s?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Attachments
Napalm Death Mass Appeal Madness Tee TCI Tag
Napalm Death Mass Appeal Madness Tee TCI Tag
Napalm Death Mass Appeal Madness Tee TCI Tag
Napalm Death Mass Appeal Madness Tee TCI Tag
Napalm Death Mass Appeal Madness Tee TCI Tag

Lucasxavier
Posts: 1087
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2025 11:24 pm

Re: Napalm Death Mass Appeal Madness Tee TCI Tag

Post by Lucasxavier »

I don't know how old this is, but this article is of European origin and is authentic.
Lucas

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)

obbiemp
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2026 9:11 am

Re: Napalm Death Mass Appeal Madness Tee TCI Tag

Post by obbiemp »

Lucasxavier wrote: ↑Sun Oct 04, 2026 4:21 am I don't know how old this is, but this article is of European origin and is authentic.
Thanks Lucas!
I also posted a question in the appraisal / price check section on the Defunkd forum, but unfortunately there hasn't been any response yet. It's about Testament - Return to the Apocalyptic City / Agony.
Need your help to check on my post. Thanks!

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post