We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.

www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
We're the official authenticators for Vintage Brockum T-Shirts - submit Brockum t-shirts and tags here for a legit check.
Post Reply
gerardawg
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2026 1:33 pm

the offspring

Post by gerardawg »

just need a legit check on this one

122 stitching
Attachments
the offspring
the offspring
the offspring
the offspring

jimmyj
Site Admin
Posts: 7183
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Re: the offspring

Post by jimmyj »

I have yet to see a fake of this tag...YET. Anyone else on the print?
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

Lucasxavier
Posts: 1096
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2025 11:24 pm

Re: the offspring

Post by Lucasxavier »

This is a rare European version of this item; there is nothing suspicious about the print (it is a fresh screen print). The print is indeed thick, and the item is authentic.
Lucas

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post