SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!

www.defunkd.com/consign
Ask advice and get tips from expert vintage sellers and buyers.
Post Reply
Kazlap
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2026 11:55 am

90s lynyrd skynyrd concert shirt that I can't find one like online

Post by Kazlap »

Hello, I am trying to find out information on a concert shirt I bought at a concert in 1995. I have found many on ebay that are very similar but this one the bottom front has different print. If anyone knows about this shirt I am trying to get a value of it. Thank you
Attachments
90s lynyrd skynyrd  concert shirt that I can't find one like online
90s lynyrd skynyrd  concert shirt that I can't find one like online

jimmyj
Site Admin
Posts: 7194
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Re: 90s lynyrd skynyrd concert shirt that I can't find one like online

Post by jimmyj »

Yes they typically sale Good Ol...right? At least that's what I'm seeing on the others - but wondering if this is the back print? What's on the reverse of yours?

That said, LS isn't necessarily a band that has ferocious buyers looking for any type of odd variant. Probably still get between $100-200.
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

Kazlap
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2026 11:55 am

Re: 90s lynyrd skynyrd concert shirt that I can't find one like online

Post by Kazlap »

The ones I am seeing say devil in the bottle in a big font on the bottom. The backs are the same. I will add a pic
Attachments
90s lynyrd skynyrd  concert shirt that I can't find one like online
90s lynyrd skynyrd  concert shirt that I can't find one like online

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post