Hello everyone!
I have a fun Blur tee which I am looking to authenticate as a parking lot bootleg from this show in 1995. It's on a mid-90’s Screen Stars blank, the graphics are fairly flat and also grainy, normally a sign of 90's bootlegs. Single-stitched as well. With all of these graphics lumped into the 1 tee, I am 99% sure this was not sold as official merchandise from the show so, if there is anyone who can confirm if this is highly likely a 1995 bootleg, that would be amazing.
I am new here and look forward to being part of this community as I grow my collection!!
SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
-
mvp_bassvtg
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2026 2:10 pm
Re: Blur Tee form Mile End Stadium show - 1995
Tag looks like a modern counterfeit.
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
-
Lucasxavier
- Posts: 1075
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2025 11:24 pm
Re: Blur Tee form Mile End Stadium show - 1995
Its fake product / new product/ modern bootleg from thailand
Lucas
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2 Replies
- 147 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
-
- 4 Replies
- 521 Views
-
Last post by Kealoh
-
- 5 Replies
- 2494 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 5 Replies
- 13936 Views
-
Last post by CRAZYBUBBA
-
- 5 Replies
- 1632 Views
-
Last post by Psworld95
