Hello!
I am new to this thread and would like some assistance in identifying if this Rage Against the Machine shirt is legit. Unfortunately, I only have these three images available. As for the dimensions, the seller states that it is: 24 x 30. Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Re: Rage Against the Machine legit shirt?
Hello! I’d like to follow up on this thread. Any insight would be greatly appreciated, thank you for your help!
-
Lucasxavier
- Posts: 1087
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2025 11:24 pm
Re: Rage Against the Machine legit shirt?
I don't know if this is the original Giant tag or not, but the shirt is legit.
Lucas
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 559 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 1 Replies
- 252 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
-
- 1 Replies
- 117 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 2 Replies
- 9719 Views
-
Last post by Dvneeyo
-
- 1 Replies
- 552 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
