Howdy! I posted about this tee in the authentication forum a few months ago and now that I have an IG up and running was hoping this could be in the next round of grails. I scored this off Ebay using my dads account back in 2003. Thanks!
@hifi369
T-Shirts submitted below will be considered for future editions of "Grails Gone Wild" on our Instagram account. Please include which IG account you'd like credited, or we'll default to your defunkd username. Thank you.
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 3 Replies
- 209 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 2 Replies
- 2731 Views
-
Last post by Staydemz
-
- 2 Replies
- 3062 Views
-
Last post by Toyolife99
-
- 1 Replies
- 377 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
-
- 1 Replies
- 6710 Views
-
Last post by FiftyFiftyMan
