Describe and link to anything vintage noteworthy.
tresgrand

Big collection/find from a 90s stage crew worker from Barcelona.

Post by tresgrand »

Found around 70+ tshirts the other day with a friend. They all seem to be the personal collection of someone who worked as stage crew from the early to the late 90s in Barcelona. There are a ton of crew/local crew tshirts of the most random bands (like around 25-30), another ton of ‘regular’ band merch, plus a lot of sound merch ts as well as local & national festivals from Spain. Here is a selection of some of the ones we processed first :)

Not sure of what some of them might be worth since I haven’t found sold listings for those (eg. oasis, radiohead, prince..) or if they are interesting enough to make a bigger post?

also, as this is my first post, wanna thank the community for the indirect help I’ve been getting from by lurking in the forums <3
Attachments
Big collection/find from a 90s stage crew worker from Barcelona.
Last edited by tresgrand on Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Big collection/find from a 90s stage crew worker from Barcelona.

Post by jimmyj »

Whoa.

How much for the Sandal and Sock?!

What a haul! Please post more, I can share this on our IG and direct people to you for offers if you like?
Jimmy J

tresgrand

Post by tresgrand »

jimmyj wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:17 am Whoa.

How much for the Sandal and Sock?!

What a haul! Please post more, I can share this on our IG and direct people to you for offers if you like?
LOL.

Thanks. Wouldnt mind if you post it on your ig at all. I have better, cleanest pictures if you like and also was preparing a post for our instas that will go live soon, like in a couple of days. Would you like to wait until then to link to the instas?

It was indeed quite mind blowing to find sooo many in the same pile. Funniest way to start the year.

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Sure, no probs! But let me know if you have other IG accounts posting about it...which is fine, but we like to break the news about it (after you do of course)

What's your IG?
Jimmy J

tresgrand

Post by tresgrand »

jimmyj wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:23 pm Sure, no probs! But let me know if you have other IG accounts posting about it...which is fine, but we like to break the news about it (after you do of course)

What's your IG?
Cool, appreciate. Also, nobody but you would be posting them as far as I know and this was my first public online post about it (y)

edit. my insta is @tresgrand_ and my friends’ insta is @backrowvintage
Last edited by tresgrand on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Awesome. Keep me posted!
Jimmy J